RE: New "concept" virus/worm?

From: Tom Brenner (tomat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 11:35:38 PDT

    Right.  We have it on a 98 machine here.  Our Win2K server was protected but
    it appears our NT server is afflicted.  I thought I had the NT machine all
    up to date, but.....

    Tom Brenner
    Director of Operations
    Midwest Internet Connections & Services, Inc.
    Phone: (937) 297-6212  Fax: (937) 297-6214
    Toll Free Outside Dayton Area: 1-877-get-4fam
    Visit our home page at: http://www.4fam.net