Re: pop3 exploit????

From: Kaneda Akira (k_anedaat_private)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 05:10:36 PDT

    It's possible that those servers are running old versions of daemons with
    holes in them... did you check to see what version of pop3 they were
    running... or any other daemon for that matter?

    ---
    Kaneda Akira
    ICQ#49107701
    Email: k_anedaat_private
    --
    That's why we spend so much time trying to understand our own
    motivations and those of others.  That's what makes life so