Re: PGP sign highlight on mutt

From: Damieon Stark (visigothat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:36:03 PST

    Em Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 05:54:46PM -0200, Rodrigo Barbosa escreveu:
    > I don't know about you (or your mutt config), but mine shows a little "s"
    > on the status line on the bottom of the message, which I always check to
    > see if the message is really signed. Also, I get an 's' on the index.

    	Additionally, I don't know about you folks, but when ever I receive a
    signed message, I need to use ^L to get my screen to redraw after the call to
    pgp messes it up ;)  I use that as a solid indicator that pgp ran...

    Cheers,
    visigoth

    --

    Damieon Stark, CCSE,CCNA
    Unix/Network Security Engineer

    	Damieon Stark		| Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
    e: visigothat_private	| Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?
    	p: 612.382.6945		| FreeBSD/Sun: Are you guys coming or what?
    	pgp: 0xBE5D0C57		| http://www.sun.com/solaris - The . in .com
    	pgp.mit.edu		| http://www.freebsd.org - The power to serve!
    I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
    http://www.anti-dmca.org