Re: [ALERT] Remote File Execution By Web or Mail: Internet Explorer

From: terry white (twhiteat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 13:20:01 PST

    on "11-27-2001" "Thomas Schweikle" writ:

    : Fine. I do have one who is willing to pay for all damage!
    : I think they are nice people. Aren't they?

    ... as long as M$ can get by WITHOUT paying, nothing will change.  i hope
    they keep it up, sooner or later, someone's going to notice the disparity
    between what's said, and what's happening ...

    ... i'm a man, but i can change,
        if i have to , i guess ...