Re: buffer overflow question

From: Iván Arce (core.lists.exploit-dev@core-sdi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 17:06:06 PST

    Hi generic

    if you are teaching yourself buffer overflowing i highly
    recommend that you go to
    http://community.corest.com/~gera/InsecureProgramming/
    go though all the sample program and code an exploit
    for each one. its the best hand-ons learning i can think of,
    besides 'gera' is a coworker and a really cool guy :0
    -i