Re: character injecting on linux console

From: Michael R. Rudel (mrrat_private)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 11:17:16 PST

    That's odd, both machines I was SSHing in to using SecureCRT from a
    Windows 2K workstation.. I'm at a location where I have physical access to
    neither..

    - mrr

    Michael R. Rudel * mrrat_private * 734.417.4859 * www.gotclue.org
    Technician, Pinckney Community Schools * mrrat_private
    Principal Engineer, Michael R. Rudel Consulting * mrrat_private