Re: Windows 2000 Runas weirdness

From: flumeat_private
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 16:08:16 PST

    I've noticed that when I try this, there doesn't seem to be any disruption
    or problem with the RunAs service (as viewed in the System Information
    tool).  I'm no windows expert, but can this be taken to imply the problem
    is in the non-privileged RunAs.exe program and not the service?  And, it
    would follow, not an immediate concern for escalation of privileges?

    -- keith
    'shut up!  ain't gonna be no crumpets and tea!'