Re: m68k shellcode

From: KF (dotslashat_private)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 11:34:22 PST

    Ben Williams wrote:

    > Does anyone have some Motorola M68000 shellcode for AT&T Unix?

    I have some personal notes that were not quite ready to be give out so
    excuse the mess...these were written on an MPC750 processor
    in linux. I would imagine the techniques I use here will apply to you.
    Maybe a little modification needed but you should get the point.
    If you are familiar with the syscalls from unistd.h on AT&T unix this
    should help you hack up some shellcode. I believe the way the
    registers are used are very similar. Again this is not AT&T specific
    rather PowerPC processor specific.

    A couple near complete text files:
    http://www.dekode.org/~core/ebony/overflow/howto/shellcode_howto.txt
    http://www.dekode.org/~core/ebony/overflow/vuln/vuln.txt
    http://www.dekode.org/~core/ebony/overflow/

    The entire overflow directory in one tar.
    http://www.dekode.org/~core/ebony/cali-notes.tar

    -KF