Grokster and your email

From: yankerat_private
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 19:24:02 PST

    Hello.

    I too got burned by Grokster, and removed it.
    After removal, the dlder.exe program, and the
    C:Program Files/Grokster/DB folder remained,
    with 2 .dbb files. I opened them, and found one of
    them had many, if not all, of my emails from my
    Outlook Express Inbox mixed in with what I had
    downloaded. I don't know if my firewall stopped
    them from getting this information, but it is not
    something you want to see. Time for Netscape.

    Hank