Clicktilluwin DLDER Trojan

From: jonat_private
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 07:04:15 PST

    I found this vulnerability in the latest Limewire 2.0.2
    gnutella client download. This crap gets installed
    whether you like it or not. On my WinXP machine, it
    was running a new service called bargains.exe that
    was located in c:\program files\bargain buddy. The
    dlder.exe file resides in C:\windows. I deleted the files
    before I looked at their content but there appeard to
    be some DB type files in the folder. Norton's latests
    pattern files (12/29) will detect the dlder.exe file but
    there's no info on their website about it yet. Anyone
    have a handle on what this thing is doing?