RE: Clicktilluwin DLDER Trojan

From: Michael Watson (mmwatsonat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 11:32:31 PST

    hey. i had the latest kazaa installed on my computer and it gave me that
    dlder trojan. also, for some time, when kazaa was starting when window
    booted, in the upper left corner on my screen was a small gray box that
    wouldn't respond to anything. after i stopped kazaa.exe in my system
    processes, it went away. also, that dlder.exe was a pain in the ass to get
    rid of.

    something weird is going on. maybe the limeware and kazaa people got hacked
    and someone is having a little fun, or maybe they are intentionally doing
    this for some reason. isn't there some kind of legal way for this to be
    stopped? id sue for all the crap i had to go thru just to get everything
    working again.

    im using w2k also.