Re: RealPlayer Buffer Problem

From: tmorgan-securityat_private
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 21:42:18 PST

    > I swear it did!!  LOL, I can't get it to play anymore, but it did play
    > through the whole file I downloaded from your site  --
    > http://www.sentinelchicken.net/files/firstrun.rm --  (at least once!)
    >  Version is 8.0.3.421

    =)  I know how it goes... That is my biggest difficulty in building
    an exploit... every time I think I am close to figuring something
    out, I can't reproduce it.  The fact that it runs ~5 different
    processes also makes it hard to know what is going on in gdb.

    If I don't hear from anyone who thinks they can actually help me
    find an exploit, I am just going to have to turn it over to Real and
    see what their assessment of it is... which I really don't want to
    do without more evidence, but there it is.

    tim