Developerstore.com expose critical customer info

From: c c (cesarc56at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 08:06:18 PST

    Hi all.
    The Microsoft Site: Developerstrore.com , a source for
    ordering free developer product betas, evaluation
    kits, and other development resources from Microsoft.
    For students and faculty, the Academic Developer Store
    is the source for all Microsoft developer products at
    discounted Academic prices.
    This site allow to anybody to view critical customer
    information, this happen because it's doesn't check
    user inputs, allowing sql inyection like :

    http://developerstore.com/devstore/productSearch.asp?searchText=|')%20union%20all%20select%201,name%20from%20sysobjects%20where%20type='U'--

    this is one of many huge holes, i'm not going to
    enumerate every one, i don't work for microsoft :). I
    just want to tell everyone this very strange situation
    :).

    I don't know when they gonna fix it, so don't put your
    personal info there until they fix it and i you alredy
    do it humm... it's your problem :).

    Hey, Microsoft people, why don't you test your
    webapps? you can use WebSleuth
    http://www.owasp.org/resources/tools/websleuth/index.shtml
    it's free, you have to expend only time!!!.

    Microsoft was contacted.

    Cesar Cerrudo.
    Parana, Entre Rios.
    Argentina.