Question on environment variable overflow and SIGURG

From: Minchu Mo (morris_minchuat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 21:04:53 PST

    I am doing some practice on environment variable
    overflow on sparc/solaris. But  the environment
    variable are string based, in other word, I can't have
    \x00 byte inside the variable, and as a result, I can't
    put the heap address inside cuz this won't be parsed
    in correctly. Anybody can tell me wether there is
    anyway aroud this?

    Also, For SIGURG from OOB signal(in
    SPARC/solaris) ,  will its signal handler block another
    SIGURG from re-entering untill the first one got
    handled?