Re: mIRC Buffer Overflow

From: Krish Ahya (Krishat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 14:28:40 PST

    I understand this, but thats all the more reason to not release an exploit.
    An advisory only would have better suited the situation, especially when the
    vendor won't fix the problem.

    No need to complain over spilled milk now though, whats done is done, and
    now to only hope the vendor will release fixes.

    teli
    Network Operations, ChatNet IRC Network
    Central Hub Administrator
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes.
    When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours, that's
    relativity." -- Albert Einstein