Re: Reported Kazaa and Morpheus vulnerabilities

From: tfmat_private
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 02:05:58 PST

    Under search menu select "everything" and search for system.ini to see how
    many users share windows directory.
    This morning I've found 10 users with 428273 online users.
    You can easily find the ip of these ones and browse their hd.
    Maybe it's better if someone release a patch to disable "c:\windows" sharing
    or a simple popup alert windows...
    Bye

    TfM