BS Generator Worm/defacements??

From: Oliver Petruzel (oliverpetruzelat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:09:13 PST

    Encountered on 2/4/02 - early AM.

    ok, as a follow up to the message i sent earlier, I have come across several hundred victims (via google) now who have been infected/defaced by...something...?

    victims symptoms:
    1) Victim web page texts are replaced by a repeating paragraph as follows:

    "through a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer focused and goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization which facilitates sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365 paradigms with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and raise a red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red tape outside of the box and seize

    B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer innovative partnerships that evolve dot-com initiatives delivering synergistic earballs to incentivize B2B2C deliverables that leverage magnetic solutions to synergize clicks-and-mortar earballs while facilitating one-to-one action-items with revolutionary relationships that deliver viral markets and grow e-business supply-chains that expedite seamless relationships and transform back-end relationships with"

    All the html of links in victim page are replaced with this text.  An example victim is here:
    http://www.business.clientreadyweb.com/

    2) The attacks do not appear to be OS, Webserver, or Geographicly dependent.

    3) The paragraph was generated with what is known as the "Web economy bullshit generator" that is located in several places, such as:
    http://www.dack.com/web/bullshit.html

    ---

    now if this is old news of an old worm/defacement method, i cant find any info on it... so if not, then what the heck is it?

    ./oliver petruzel
    Sr. network security engineer
    near DC...

    Win a ski trip!