Re: ssh

From: -l0rt- (simonat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 12:45:57 PST

    Hmm,
    	Than you for the quick response (that was way fast).  I guess my
    exact questions would be:

    Assuming that I use strong passwords, is password auth using ssh2 sshd
    3.1.0 considered insecure?

    -l0rt-

    Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of
    my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
    coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
    non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the
    absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.
    The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for
    the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
    non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)