Re: Pgp.com was exposing ... information.

From: c c (cesarc56at_private)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 08:25:50 PST

    After the the post i received this e-mail:

    -------------------start-------------------
    Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
    The problem has been
    corrected.

    Web Support
    Network Associates
    websupportat_private
    www.nai.com

    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the
    property of
    Network Associates and/or its affiliates, are
    confidential, and are
    intended solely for the use of the individual or
    entity to whom this
    e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
    recipient (s) or
    otherwise have reason to believe that you have
    received this message in
    error, please notify the sender and delete this
    message immediately from
    your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination
    forwarding, printing
    or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.