RE: Firewall-1 and ISA D.o.S.

From: Dom De Vitto (Domat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 14:50:27 PST

    Just increase the size of the statetable, which you should
    have done when sizing the links going into your firewall.

    e.g.:
    Checkpoint: Check phoneboy for the table size poke.
    Pix: *never* enter nat/static translations without
    specifying max embronic/setup connections.

    Problem solved ("RTFM" and "THINK")
    Dom