Re: Rather large MSIE-hole

From: The Blueberry (acr872kat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 16:48:58 PST

    Well you could pipe commands by "echo.something>somefile" but to place many
    words on a line you would have to use debug and edit manually the file, byte
    by byte... but with a lot of patience I believe you could do it. But another
    thing is that ie will block those parameters even if there is no space
    because the program is used as an ActiveX... I really do not know any way of
    doing something without parameters and without writing anything to disk.

    -TB