Re: Ph.D Network/Internet/Web/App security

From: Jeff Nathan (jeffat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 14:03:48 PST

    narsimha chary wrote:

    > Hello list,
    >
    > I have a M.S(computer science) degree and working
    > in
    > web/application security area. I am looking for
    > good  educational resources/schools to do my Ph.D
    > in
    > Internet/Network/Web security area. Any information
    > about accredited schools will be grealty appreciated.
    >
    > Kind regards
    > Narsimha

    I would highly recommend CITI at the University of Michigan.  Peter
    Honeyman is brilliant and everyone I've met who has worked with him has
    gone on to do do incredible things.

    -Jeff

    --
    http://jeff.wwti.com            (pgp key available)
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."