Re: Wireless device vulnerability?

From: Bill Pennington (billpat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 14:14:57 PST

    Sorry to jump into the middle of this and I don't have anything to offer
    that is even close to the technical level you guys are talking about but for
    802.11a/b networks why not just configure an access point with the same SSID
    and channel, plant a big ole' antenna (tm) on it and simply over power the
    real AP? Not an ongoing DoS but a pretty effictive short term one I would
    think.