Re: Techniques for Vulneability discovery

From: Rafael Anschau (rhanschaat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 08:21:32 PDT

    Vulnerability theory is not solid enough to be called a science. It's
    really an art. There are patterns which can be used to look
    for them. The best categorization of vulnerabilities I've read is
    by far Knight's Computer vulnerabilities. For more detail on
    condition validation errors and synchronization errors see Aslam papers.

    []'s

    Woody