Re: greek characters buffer overflow, AGAIN!

From: MegaHz (adminat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 00:22:20 PDT

    no the problem was with IE6.0, not with IE5.0,

    but don't know why, in some computer didn't work, and some it did.

    like at my computer at home, there is no problem , but at a specific computer at work, it has the problem..

    c'ya

    MegaHz

    The following message was sent by xfesty <xfestyat_private> on 17 Apr 2002 03:25:23 +1000.