Rodopi Security/Functionality

From: Chris (brahmaat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 10:12:02 PDT

    I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with Rodopi 5.2 SP3.  Looking
    to implement it for some billing solutions and I would like to know the
    experiance others have had with it, good/bad.  I'v searched all over trying
    to find any type of security bugs or just basic problems in general.  Seems
    not many people are fimiliar with it.  If anyone has had the slightest
    experiance with it and can recall some problems they have had I'd love to
    know.

    Thanks,

    Chris Raynor
    Network Security
    Mendo Link, LLC

    "An Once Of Pervention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure."