Re: draytek-Router: undocumented open configuration ports

From: Kai Kretschmann (K.Kretschmann@security-gui.de)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 07:35:20 PDT

    Regarding the mail I wrote at Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:30:03 +0100 we received
    an anouncement that draytec taiwan has a new firmware version 2.1c which
    doesn't open the config port 56415/tcp anymore to the outside.

    Anyone concerned about this port should get the new version as soon as
    it's released on the vendor websites.

    --
    Think Safety
    www.security-gui.de