nobody suid shell (kind of relationship with the ld-2.2.4 thread...)

From: Anibal Ambertin (aambertinat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:02:52 PDT

        Hi you all.
        I've been playing with a linux system that we've for research and
    gained shell access. I placed at /tmp a nobody suid shell (tcsh) with
    permissions like "4777" (remember, just research :)). Well, thing is
    when I try to execute it it says "Permission Denied", that's pretty strange
    'cause as you can see, I do have execution access.
        I really can't see why...
        When this happened I thought in the ld-x.x.x behavior and tried it...
    well, actually it worked right, but It DID NOT SUID ME!. If someone
    has a tip or idea I'll take it :).

    Thank you all.