Re: ecartis / listar PoC

From: KF (dotslashat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 06:04:40 PDT

    The thing is this is the least of their worries... and as you said the
    author IS working dilligently to fix the issues at hand. As for the
    patch ... knock your self  out heres the errant code.

    [root@ghetto ecartis-1.0.0]# grep -n pathname"\[" src/core.c
    80:char pathname[BIG_BUF];
    [root@ghetto ecartis-1.0.0]# grep -n "sprintf(pathname" src/core.c
    891:    sprintf(pathname, "%s", argv[0]);

    -KF