Re: apache + .htpasswd - bypass pwd chec

From: Jonas (jm-vulndevat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 03:33:27 PDT

    By now of course, there is the possibility of using Apache 2 with the
    "perchild" MPM, which actually lets you use a different User/Group with
    each virtual host.

    I don't know how it performs compared against the standard "prefork"
    module, but I guess it should do well, as "perchild" is a mixture of
    "prefork" and the multi-threaded "worker" MPM.

    This has quite some potential.

    best regards,
    -Jonas Maurus, MKM GmbH