Re: XP Screen Saver password uses Old password until logout or New one is used.

From: Meritt James (meritt_jamesat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:00:16 PDT

    A minor trick that works on SOME systems is that if you call up the
    process control popup via the keyboard, it appears on TOP of the
    screensaver.  You can then use it to kill the screensaver and then go to
    it.  This does NOT work on all implementations!

    Jim

    --
    James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
    Booz | Allen | Hamilton