RE: Wlan @ bestbuy is cleartext?

From: Ken Ludeman (kludeman@adi-cs.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 12:33:17 PDT

    Regardless, most credit card companies offer secure purchasing?  If I see $3000 dollars on my credit card statement that I didn't purchase something with, I'll just contact my credit card company and dispute it.

    Let the credit card companies worry about it.  I don't have the wallet space to carry around several hundred dollars because I'm living the life of credit card paranoia!  Sure, I'm concerned over the recent findings, but am I going to go live in a plastic bubble because of it. :)

    Just had to add this -