Re: Publishing Nimda Logs

From: hellNbak (hellnbakat_private)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 10:18:30 PDT

    What I did with my Nimda/Code Red logs and an unresponsive ISP was write
    up a script that copied the logs into a directory that is accessable from
    my web site then have an email generated and sent to the abuse@ contact
    at the ISP.  At one point they were getting 20+ emails a day from me and
    finally asked me to stop.  I told them that I refuse to stop until they
    dealt with their customers.  This worked.

    The other amsuing/assholic thing I did was link the logs in txt format to
    www.mywebsite/stupidpeople/dummyoftheday.txt and let whomever wanted surf
    to my web site and see the logs....

    On Tue, 7 May 2002, Deus, Attonbitus wrote:

    > Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 09:55:20 -0700
    > From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thorat_private>
    > To: vuln-devat_private
    > Subject: Publishing Nimda Logs

    "I don't intend to offend, I offend with my intent"

    hellNbakat_private
    http://www.nmrc.org/~hellnbak