Re: Publishing Nimda Logs

From: Nick Lange (nicklangeat_private)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 11:37:04 PDT

    nor is it suprising that most if not all of those ip's are cable modems
    ips...
    I currently block connections from 436 ips of similar ip blocks that also
    scan my cable modem ... Daily...
    I get reports as new unique ips are added and even now I *STILL* get a new
    ip daily... it's sad really... I can publish this list somewhere if desired
    by anyone. But back to the point, I thought [insert cable ISP here] took
    steps to curtail / contact customers infected with this worm? I'm guessing
    only 10% maximum of these ips actually mean to be exhibiting nimda-like
    behaviour.
    -nick