A Proactive Approach from a vendor...

From: Randy Hinders (randyat_private)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 17:57:28 PDT

    Seeing as most vendors are reactive rather than proactive, I figured I
    would try another approach.  Because of the holes and security bugs
    found in different NT Admin Web packages, I started writing my own a few
    years ago.  I then put together a web site to allow others to add to and
    make suggestions to the package.

    I am asking everyone to take a look at my source code (as dirty as it
    might be) and look for bugs and or security holes.  Maybe the open
    source community can get together and showcase the best Web Based IIS
    Admin Tool for ISP's.

    You can find the source code in the downloads section at
    http://www.adsi4nt.com.

    Please post comments and questions to the forum so all can participate.

    Thank you for your help!

    Randy Hinders
    MCT (ret.), MCSE, MCP +I & A+
    NT Systems Administrator