Re: Evolution of Cross-Site Scripting Attacks

From: Replugge [ROD] (repluggeat_private)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 10:54:44 PDT

    Hello list,

    I have already detected on my logs a tool which scan for XSS, you
    can check the log at:

    http://www.alcoholico.org/xsstool.txt

    If you have check the log you can actually see that it was one request
    per second obviously imposible for "active human explotation", i posted
    this incident to the incidents mailing list the 16th but for some reason
    didn't make it, if someone knows about this tool please let me know.

    Best Regards

    --
    /*
    Rodrigo Gutierrez                              +47 73546339