RE: DirectX 9 SDK, Microsoft have got balls....

From: Andy Wood (network.designat_private)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 14:38:48 PDT

       Gimme a break! Cannot uninstall?!?  MS is such BS...you can uninstall
    windows, but not Direct X.  Yeah, ok!  It's not able to be uninstalled
    until someone, other than MS, posts how it is done.  Remember when IE4
    couldn't be uninstalled?  Hmmm....more like what you're forced to
    swallow rather than what is possible....which is just about anything
    with computers, 'eh?  ....well, not on wintel boxes, sorry!