RE: wireless woes in the triangle and beyond!

From: Noonan, Wesley (Wesley_Noonanat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 22:02:23 PDT

    I have a buddy of mine in the UK who uses rogue AP's to access the net for
    free. He uses this thing he calls a "cantenna" (essentially he cracks open
    the card and wires it to a metal milk carton) to boost the signal and range
    so that he can hit any of a number of APs in the area. Swears by it as the
    "only way to access the net"...

    Wes Noonan