Re: Trillian Messaging Software

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 12:13:45 PDT

    I use Trillian, and so do many of my colleagues.  I find it works very
    well, is intuitive (once you get past the confusion caused by the
    all-in-one motif), and actually offers encryption between Trillian users
    as an option.  I've been looking hard for any problems with it
    security-wise, and haven't found any to date (that's why I use it...my
    brother is on AOL, but there is NO WAY I'm going to run AIM!)