RE: Phone Switches + telephone banking etc

From: ash (ashcrowat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 10:20:45 PDT

    Even if the phones are old they are still hot items being sold in stores
    since they are pretty cheap and easily made. I know that both Best Buy
    and Circuit City sell a nice amount of these phones every month.

    (DECT == Digital european cellular phone) || (DEC == Digital Enhanced
    Cordless Telecommunications)?

    Even with these technologies I am sure it could be cracked .. anything
    that sends out ant type of radio freq can be cracked .. it's just
    probably harder.

    Cheers,
    Ash