Re: PGP spoof decrypted output?

From: Olaf Kirch (okirat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 01:37:12 PDT

    On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 12:25:09PM -0400, Rich Henning wrote:
    > Also, in mutt, pgp signatures are displayed as attachments (or in my
    > config they are).  Your "spoof" was displayed as plain text and not
    > highlighted as an attachment.

    All mutt versions I've tested will happily display escape sequences,
    as in foo!bar!baz!

    It's a bad idea to display the signature verification status inline,
    intermixed with the message body itself. And don't tell me people
    always check the time and date displayed by mutt... :)

    Olaf
    --
    Olaf Kirch        |  Anyone who has had to work with X.509 has probably
    okirat_private   |  experienced what can best be described as