Re: PGP spoof decrypted output?

From: Rich Henning (vulnerableat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 11:48:22 PDT

    On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 10:37:12AM +0200, Olaf Kirch wrote:
    > All mutt versions I've tested will happily display escape sequences,
    > as in foo!bar!baz!
    ignored, due to

    color normal     white          default

    in muttrc.

    > It's a bad idea to display the signature verification status inline,
    > intermixed with the message body itself. And don't tell me people
    > always check the time and date displayed by mutt... :)
    A "bad idea", huh?  I'd say that's a tad bit of opinion rather than
    fact.  I like being able to read the PGP verification inline with the
    message - It makes things much easier without having to view the
    verification separately, lest open an attachment.  PGP sigs and text
    docs show inline in my config; attachments for which I don't have MIME
    types registered show up as a simple list and have to be viewed using 'v'.

    touche on time and date, though.

    --
    [ rich henning      ]                                             /"\
    [ henninrpat_private ]                                             \ /