Re: apache chunked encoding

From: David Bernick (bernzat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 14:07:01 PDT

    Horner, Jonathan J. (JH8) wrote:

    >Interesting, but when I tried this against a Stronghold build 3015 (Apache
    >1.3.22), I get this in my error_log
    >
    >chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden: http://www/index.html

    it's just what it says:
    It's forbidden. By default, apache from apache.org has chunked encoding
    on. I guess Stronghold (which is BASED on apache) does not have it on. I
    suppose that's why it's (ha ha serious) called a Secure implementation
    of Apache.

    David Bernick
    bernzat_private

    On a tous un peu peur de l'amour, mais on a surtout peur de souffrir
    ou de faire souffrir.
    	[One is always a little afraid of love, but above all, one is
    	 afraid of pain or causing pain.]