Re: apache chunked encoding

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:59:25 PDT

    And I don't suppose anyone knows where the configuration "switch" is that
    disables support for chunked encoding in the default version of Apache?  I
    RTFM'ed but couldn't find it.

    thanks for any help -- tbird

    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
                                      Jade Blue Eclipse

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com