Re: Possible flaw in XFree?

From: Edsel Adap (edselat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 00:19:29 PDT

    xlock is supposed to lock the X Session... Not the system.
    Even if you press ctrl-alt-del or ctrl-alt-FN to get to a console, the
    X session still remains locked.  So xlock is doing its job.  No bug
    here.

    If you want to lock the consoles, just leave them at the login prompt.

    --
    Edsel Adap
    edselat_private

    "Netscape is an application which grows to fill all available memory."  - me