Re: Google lists vulnerable sites.

From: Adam [wp-ckkl] (ckklat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 15:49:34 PDT

    > The problem I have found is that google may be archiving too much
    > information on sites.

    I can confirm Google's power, because once, by accident I have found
    a page that was an html version of real /etc/passwd file of some University.
    ~Miaow~
    Apart from it, it's a common thing to find a link that points directly to:
    a page that should be only available to a person that /is logged in/paid for
    it/.

    Adam Błaszczyk
    [02-05-23] [en/pl] Home page/Domowa http://www.mykakee.com
    [02-06-06] [pl] Pirotechnika http://pyro.pieklo.org