RE: Default passwords for TSO and CICS ?

From: FX (fxat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 13:55:08 PDT

    > A quick Google for "default password" reveals that FX and them have last
    > updated their list on the 11th of May - this year (so it seems kinda current)
    >
    > http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

    Actually, we are working on a way to share maintenance efforts and include
    more reliable information (Check fields for 'verified', etc.) into it. So you
    can definetely say:
    It's alive, and we are working on making it more current.

    I would like to use the chance and thank all the great contributors who make
    this DB possible. Special recognition to Nicolas Gregoire, who is the hero of
    default passwords.

    Regards
    FX
    --