Re: hijacking TCP connections on FreeBSD

From: tide (tideat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:14:59 PDT

    I think I once read something about taking over tcp connections on
    phrack.org but couldn't find the 'phile' anymore. link, anyone?
    Judging from the document I just mentioned, one can take over every
    alive tcp connection.

    To just play man in the middle, have a look at
    http://ettercap.sourceforge.net/

    Not sure what you mean with 'on FreeBSD', though...